I think I’ve found the best accessory to take with me to all the upcoming holiday events.
I’m excited to share my new customized iPhone case from CaseApp, a brand with 9+ years of printing experience creating beautiful custom iPhone and Android cases and custom laptop skins. Customization is easy and can be done straight from your own laptop! Let me walk you through the process.
1) Choose between designing a phone case or phone/laptop skin on CaseApp.com:
2) Choose your phone or laptop, specifically, and you can also choose if you want their normal case or tough case. (I would personally choose the tough case/skin because the regular one is a little too thin for my taste):
3) You can also start at their designs page, if you want to start with one of their TONS of premade designs:
4) Now’s the fun part! Start editing. Tools are on the left and the preview is in the center. For this example, I chose to upload a photo I shot of Tokyo’s skyline:
5) You can add text or clipart…however much you want!:
This is the perfect thoughtful gift to wrap for Christmas. I love that you can instantly add a photo and create your own design to a phone case or even laptop case, something that we take with us everywhere and look at for hours everyday. If you don’t want to customize it, they have numerous designs (yes, that marble trend has more than a few pages spread) that you can either leave on or add to with your personalized touch.
Here are some premade designs I adore:
[su_carousel source=”media: 6825,6826,6827,6828,6829,6830″ width=”800″ height=”540″ title=”no” mousewheel=”no” autoplay=”0″][su_slider source=”media: 6688,6686,6687″ width=”800″ height=”540″ title=”no”][/su_carousel]
You can use my code THINGSSHELOVES20 at checkout to receive 20% off your order, expiring Wednesday 12/14. Get it soon to have it shipped by Christmas! Also, CaseApp is giving away one free product (Merry Christmas to you!)–just follow below to enter!
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow CaseApp on Instagram.
- Comment on my Giveaway Photo with one friend tagged, so I know you are entering the contest.
That’s it! Winner will be announced on Monday 12/12.
Happy designing! xx
UPDATE 12/12: The giveaway is now CLOSED. Congrats to @coralcarlcarol on winning! Thank you to everyone who entered; you still have 2 days to use the code THINGSSHELOVES20 for 20% off 🙂